TEAMS WITH ACOMMODATION
Participation fee: 1050 SEK per participant (players and leaders) On May 12, 2021, at the latest, participants fee must be at hand. The fee should be paid/team, not individually. At least one (1) adult has to stay with the team!
It is the number of persons that are paid for May 12 that decides size of the accommodation.
From Finland and other countries: SE4280000826440436203319 IBAN SWIFT:SWEDSESS.
Fee is only refunded when players withdraw before May 12, 2021.
THE FEE INCLUDES
- Accommodation at schools from Thursday to Sunday. There must always be an adult present, sleeping with the team. This is a demand from the authorities and Piteå Summer Games.
- 8 meals during the tournament from breakfast on Friday- Lunch Sunday.
- Transportation between playing arenas and schools
- Transfer from the busstation in Piteå to the teams accommodation
- The classroom area is calculated by the witdh of mattrasses of 80 centimeters.
19. REGULATIONS (From the tournament regulations § 19)
The schools are made available by the city of Piteå. Following rules apply:
- The team managers are responsible for any damage caused by player.
- Alcoholic beverages are strictly forbidden in schools and locations in conjunction with the accommodation. (Schoolyard or equivalent)
- Smoking is not permitted in schools.
- Silence is requested between 12 pm and 6 am.
- Before departure each room must be cleaned by the team. After that, the school attendant will inspect the cleaning. If the team leaves before the inspection or if the cleaning is not done properly the team has to pay 3000 SEK.
VIOLATIONS OF THESE RULES IS PROCESSED BY THE TOURNAMENT JURY AND CAN RESULT IN EXPULSION FROM THE TOURNAMENT AND EVICTION FROM THE ACCOMMODATION.
Photo; Magnus Johansson